Cost of living comparison between Sincelejo, Colombia and Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 10, 2015. Exchange rate: 0.24227 MWK / COP
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sincelejo (Colombia) is 6% cheaper than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 468,750 Kwacha in Zomba you would need to make just about 441,009 Kwacha (COL$1,820,350) in Sincelejo.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Regina costs C$180 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in La Paz costs $b5,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in San Jose costs ₡ 15,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$1,271 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Thessaloniki costs €280 (29 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Houston, Texas costs $130 (36 minutes ago)