Cost of living in Sincelejo, Colombia compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 10, 2015. Exchange rate: 0.23872 MWK / COP
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sincelejo (Colombia) is 6% cheaper than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 468,750 Kwacha in Zomba you would need to make just about 439,236 Kwacha (COL$1,839,975) in Sincelejo.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Phoenix, Arizona costs $340,282,000,000,000,014,192,072,600,942,972,764,160 (2 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Nottingham costs £10 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €46 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Hamburg costs €60 (24 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Anchorage, Alaska costs $99 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Laguna Niguel, California costs $12 (26 minutes ago)