Cost of living in Simferopol, Ukraine compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 37 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 27.933 MWK / UAH
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Simferopol (Ukraine) is 21% cheaper than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 406,250 Kwacha in Zomba you would need to make just about 320,900 Kwacha (11,488₴) in Simferopol.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Florianopolis costs R$ 2,500 (2 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Oslo costs kr 995 (9 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Belgrade costs 45,000 Дин. (19 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Calgary costs C$37 (20 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Aarhus costs kr1.00 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Madrid costs €52 (34 minutes ago)