Cost of living in Silkeborg, Denmark compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 115.271 MWK / DKK
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Silkeborg (Denmark) is 143% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 14,073,371 Kwacha (kr122,090) in Silkeborg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,800,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madrid costs €45 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Dublin costs €0.35 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Bilbao costs €0.98 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Benidorm costs €500 (9 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Mataram costs Rp 1.35 (29 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Ahmedabad costs ₨58,000 (34 minutes ago)