Cost of living in Siliguri, India compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 15 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 10.490 MWK / INR
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
Cost of living in Siliguri (India) is 25% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 662,984 Kwacha (₨63,199) in Siliguri to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 531,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Curitiba costs R$ 25 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Brussels costs €0.20 (8 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Dar es Salaam costs 700,000 Shilling (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Prague costs 700 Kč (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Prilep costs 400 ден (31 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tel Aviv costs 6 ₪ (37 minutes ago)