Cost of living in Siem Reap, Cambodia compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 58 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.17772 MWK / KHR
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Siem Reap (Cambodia) is 32% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 2,575,817 Kwacha (14,493,982 Riels) in Siem Reap to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,953,125 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Muscat costs ﷼ 18 (3 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Bangalore costs ₨15,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $1,525 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Thane costs ₨1.20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨63 (about 1 hour ago)