Cost of living in Siem Reap, Cambodia compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.17858 MWK / KHR
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
Cost of living in Siem Reap (Cambodia) is 28% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 2,257,814 Kwacha (12,642,922 Riels) in Siem Reap to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,770,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jakarta costs Rp 750,000 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Faridabad costs ₨1,000 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Delhi costs ₨56 (10 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €2.20 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Munich costs €1,300 (35 minutes ago)