Cost of living in Siem Reap, Cambodia compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 52 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.17763 MWK / KHR
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Siem Reap (Cambodia) is 31% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 2,659,877 Kwacha (14,973,987 Riels) in Siem Reap to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,031,250 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Sydney costs AU$455 (less than a minute ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Cuiabá costs R$ 2.50 (4 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Grand Cayman costs CI$3.00 (4 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rijeka costs 10 kn (20 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 2,500 (26 minutes ago)
- 440 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Puebla costs Mex$ 17 (29 minutes ago)