Cost of living in Siegen, Germany compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 783.578 MWK / EUR
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Siegen (Germany) is 29% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 3,019,624 Kwacha (€3,854) in Siegen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,343,750 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Hamilton costs C$0.00 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toulouse costs €40 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,583 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gainesville, Florida costs $10 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Boise, Idaho costs $712 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nottingham costs £55 (about 1 hour ago)