Cost of living in Sibu, Malaysia compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 28, 2016. Exchange rate: 172.196 MWK / MYR
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sibu (Malaysia) is about the same as in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 518,816 Kwacha (RM3,013) in Sibu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 502,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Madrid costs €2.40 (9 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Ipoh costs RM20 (35 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Singapore costs SGD $123,400 (44 minutes ago)
- 1 pt. beer in neighbourhood pub in Swansea costs £2.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Uppsala costs 6,800 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- 330 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Accra costs GH₵8 (about 1 hour ago)