Cost of living in Sibiu, Romania compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 100 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 172.726 MWK / RON
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sibiu (Romania) is 22% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 380,719 Kwacha (2,204 lei) in Sibiu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 312,500 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Hyderabad costs ₨750 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Würzburg costs €1.30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cologne costs €8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 1,400 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Ottawa costs C$114 (about 2 hours ago)