Cost of living in Sibiu, Romania compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 113 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 171.549 MWK / RON
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sibiu (Romania) is 27% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 396,522 Kwacha (2,311 lei) in Sibiu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 312,500 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Reykjavik costs 11,300 kr (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,400 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Chihuahua costs Mex$ 11 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tehuacán costs Mex$ 60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Baltimore, Maryland costs $21,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in London costs £178 (about 2 hours ago)