Cost of living in Sialkot, Pakistan compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 47 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.812 MWK / PKR *
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sialkot (Pakistan) is 88% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 1,123,566 Kwacha (₨164,932) in Sialkot to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 597,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dublin costs €5.00 (12 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Brussels costs €0.00 (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Saint-Étienne costs €46 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Indore costs ₨12,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Gaziantep costs 4.25TL (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amman costs Dinar 500 (about 2 hours ago)