Cost of living in Sialkot, Pakistan compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 48 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.811 MWK / PKR *
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sialkot (Pakistan) is 86% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 1,286,210 Kwacha (₨188,850) in Sialkot to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 691,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $6,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Chişinău costs 10,000 Leu (9 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Dhaka costs Taka 1.50 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Bacolod City costs Php32 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in The Hague costs €1.64 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Houston, Texas costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)