Cost of living in Sialkot, Pakistan compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 98 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 09, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.857 MWK / PKR *
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sialkot (Pakistan) is 88% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 3,824,522 Kwacha (₨557,727) in Sialkot to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,031,250 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- 40′ flat screen tv in St. Louis, Missouri costs $275 (7 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Little Rock, Arkansas costs $100 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $45 (19 minutes ago)
- 250 g of local cheese in Budapest costs 4,600,000,000,000,000 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sydney costs AU$4.50 (about 2 hours ago)