Cost of living comparison between Si Racha, Thailand and Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 53 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2016. Exchange rate: 20.286 MWK / THB
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Si Racha (Thailand) is 7% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 2,513,303 Kwacha (123,893 ฿) in Si Racha to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,343,750 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php90,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zagreb costs 120 kn (12 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Vilnius costs €2.20 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Liverpool costs £53 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sarajevo costs 1,000KM (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 10,500 Ft (about 1 hour ago)