Cost of living in Si Racha, Thailand compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2016. Exchange rate: 22.641 MWK / THB
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
Cost of living in Si Racha (Thailand) is 12% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 2,349,510 Kwacha (103,774 ฿) in Si Racha to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,100,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Gurgaon costs ₨700,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Aarhus costs kr3,500 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Aveiro costs €300 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Budapest costs 135,000 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Columbus, Ohio costs $2.15 (about 2 hours ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Tel Aviv costs 6,400 ₪ (about 2 hours ago)