Cost of living in Si Racha, Thailand compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2016. Exchange rate: 21.841 MWK / THB
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Si Racha (Thailand) is 10% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 2,378,871 Kwacha (108,915 ฿) in Si Racha to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,160,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Adelaide costs AU$60 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Portland, Oregon costs $59 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Victoria costs C$1.37 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Vancouver costs C$0.47 (32 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Antalya costs 115,000TL (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Campinas costs R$ 100 (about 1 hour ago)