Cost of living in Si Racha, Thailand compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 53 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2016. Exchange rate: 20.226 MWK / THB
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Si Racha (Thailand) is 7% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 1,666,772 Kwacha (82,409 ฿) in Si Racha to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,562,500 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $10 (less than a minute ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Warsaw costs 63,090 zł (22 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kansas City, Missouri costs $100 (22 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Santos, Sao Paulo costs R$ 3.45 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Curitiba costs R$ 3.00 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Gothenburg costs 30 kr (29 minutes ago)