Cost of living in Si Racha, Thailand compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2016. Exchange rate: 21.088 MWK / THB
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Si Racha (Thailand) is 8% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 2,118,937 Kwacha (100,481 ฿) in Si Racha to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,953,125 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $1,830 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bogotá costs COL$50,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Anchorage, Alaska costs $60 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santiago costs CH$6,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Dublin costs €132 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 152 (33 minutes ago)