Cost of living in Shreveport, Louisiana, United States compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 83 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 713.440 MWK / USD
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
Cost of living in Shreveport, Louisiana (United States) is 79% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 5,236,693 Kwacha ($7,340) in Shreveport, Louisiana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,920,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €3,000 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 80 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gurgaon costs ₨500 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $2,033 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Spokane, Washington costs $15 (37 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Toulouse costs €28,000 (44 minutes ago)