Cost of living in Shreveport, Louisiana, United States compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 123 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 12, 2017. Exchange rate: 713.400 MWK / USD
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Shreveport, Louisiana (United States) is 82% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 4,495,583 Kwacha ($6,302) in Shreveport, Louisiana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,470,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Olomouc costs 89 Kč (8 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for one in Ljubljana costs €16 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $1,312 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Lisbon costs €1.80 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Constanţa costs 10 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Southampton costs £6 (about 2 hours ago)