Cost of living in Shkoder, Albania compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 27, 2016. Exchange rate: 5.673 MWK / ALL
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Shkoder (Albania) is 39% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 2,813,436 Kwacha (495,941 Lek) in Shkoder to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,031,250 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Huelva costs €450 (31 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Jaipur costs ₨300 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$124 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tangier costs 11 Dirham (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Munich costs €60 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Wellington costs NZ$229 (about 3 hours ago)