Cost of living in Shizuoka, Japan compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 15 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.625 MWK / JPY
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
Cost of living in Shizuoka (Japan) is 97% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 5,334,469 Kwacha (¥805,165) in Shizuoka to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,710,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $2,033 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Spokane, Washington costs $15 (2 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Toulouse costs €28,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 90 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hamburg costs €14 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kuwait City costs Dinar 1.000 (43 minutes ago)