Cost of living comparison between Shizuoka, Japan and Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 13, 2016. Exchange rate: 6.840 MWK / JPY
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Shizuoka (Japan) is 72% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 3,353,964 Kwacha (¥490,353) in Shizuoka to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,953,125 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bogotá costs COL$65,000,000 (less than a minute ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Christchurch costs NZ$10 (13 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Melbourne costs AU$1,700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Kolkata costs ₨300 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Nazareth costs 5.96 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)