Cost of living comparison between Shiyan, China and Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 25, 2015. Exchange rate: 105.337 MWK / CNY
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Shiyan (China) is 5% cheaper than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,125 Kwacha in Zomba you would need to make just about 2,959 Kwacha (元28) in Shiyan.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Santos, Sao Paulo costs R$ 2,000 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $1,615 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in London costs £377 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Reading, Berkshire costs £1.15 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 110 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Bismarck, North Dakota costs $30 (about 1 hour ago)