Cost of living in Shiyan, China compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 25, 2015. Exchange rate: 112.534 MWK / CNY
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
Cost of living in Shiyan (China) is about the same as in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 6,500 Kwacha in Zomba you would need to make just about 6,265 Kwacha (元56) in Shiyan.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Dublin costs €1.40 (22 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$4,085 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Detroit, Michigan costs $1,321 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cairo costs E£ 400 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Thessaloniki costs €13 (44 minutes ago)
- 1 box of 32 of tampons (tampax, ob, ...) in Babijn, Aruba costs ƒ 7 (about 1 hour ago)