Cost of living comparison between Shiraz, Iran and Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! Shiraz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Shiraz.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 67 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 19, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.02244 MWK / IRR *
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Shiraz (Iran) is about the same as in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 468,750 Kwacha in Zomba you would need to make just about 455,240 Kwacha (﷼ 20,290,049) in Shiraz.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Vancouver costs C$100 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sacramento, California costs $110 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Fukuoka costs ¥40,364 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Panama City costs 0.64 B/. (39 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Rome costs €0.10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Erie, Pennsylvania costs $19,895 (about 2 hours ago)