Cost of living in Shiraz, Iran compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! Shiraz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Shiraz.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 77 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 13, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.02229 MWK / IRR *
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Shiraz (Iran) is about the same as in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,031,250 Kwacha in Zomba you would need to make just about 1,953,800 Kwacha (﷼ 87,672,709) in Shiraz.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $196 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Dubai costs Dirham 50 (5 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$3,010 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Birmingham costs £149 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Reykjavik costs 11,300 kr (about 3 hours ago)