Cost of living in Shijiazhuang, China compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 104.136 MWK / CNY
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Shijiazhuang (China) is 95% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 609,155 Kwacha (元5,850) in Shijiazhuang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 312,500 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in San Jose, California costs $8 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cartagena costs COL$4,500,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Oaxaca costs Mex$ 1,009 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kabul costs 1,200 Afghani (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Halifax costs C$120 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Hyderabad costs ₨300 (about 1 hour ago)