Cost of living in Sherbrooke, Canada compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 87 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 03, 2018. Exchange rate: 553.986 MWK / CAD
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sherbrooke (Canada) is 69% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 2,422,284 Kwacha (C$4,372) in Sherbrooke to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,430,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cairo costs E£ 400 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Thessaloniki costs €13 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 box of 32 of tampons (tampax, ob, ...) in Babijn, Aruba costs ƒ 7 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Enugu costs 1,100 ₦ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 21,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Francisco, California costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)