Cost of living in Sherbrooke, Canada compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 41 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 567.337 MWK / CAD
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sherbrooke (Canada) is 84% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 2,304,276 Kwacha (C$4,062) in Sherbrooke to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,250,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,000 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Belgrade costs 155 Дин. (16 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Nashville, Tennessee costs $0.00 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tyre costs 1,215 L£ (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Salvador costs R$ 3.60 (about 1 hour ago)