Cost of living in Sherbrooke, Canada compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 66 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 569.694 MWK / CAD
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sherbrooke (Canada) is 87% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 2,284,372 Kwacha (C$4,010) in Sherbrooke to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,220,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Fort Worth, Texas costs $140 (9 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Warsaw costs 4.40 zł (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Leipzig costs €11 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $4,066 (39 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Brno costs 100,000 Kč (about 1 hour ago)