Cost of living in Sherbrooke, Canada compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 65 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 05, 2017. Exchange rate: 531.850 MWK / CAD
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sherbrooke (Canada) is 81% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 3,530,732 Kwacha (C$6,639) in Sherbrooke to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,953,125 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Tórshavn, Faroe Islands costs kr13 (2 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Brno costs 0.00 Kč (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rostov-on-Don costs руб 99 (31 minutes ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Pyongyang costs 1,000 ₩ (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Budapest costs 2,500 Ft (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Joinville costs R$ 4.00 (about 1 hour ago)