Cost of living in Shenzhen, China compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 251 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 104.206 MWK / CNY
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Shenzhen (China) is 39% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 3,248,824 Kwacha (元31,177) in Shenzhen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,343,750 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Denpasar, Bali costs Rp 100 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Boston, Massachusetts costs $50 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jakarta costs Rp 5,000,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $1,830 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $80 (38 minutes ago)