Cost of living in Shenzhen, China compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 280 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 104.136 MWK / CNY
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Shenzhen (China) is 39% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 3,250,674 Kwacha (元31,216) in Shenzhen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,343,750 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vienna costs €17 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brisbane costs AU$16 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Novosibirsk costs руб 250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Valletta costs €25 (about 2 hours ago)