Cost of living in Shenyang, China compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 42 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 02, 2018. Exchange rate: 113.641 MWK / CNY
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
Cost of living in Shenyang (China) is 21% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 1,572,092 Kwacha (元13,834) in Shenyang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,300,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £50 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rome costs €25 (18 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Ottawa costs C$300 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Goiânia costs R$ 15 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 ticket to the theater (best available seats) in Nassau costs B$20 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Leeds costs £1.50 (42 minutes ago)