Cost of living in Shenyang, China compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 104.436 MWK / CNY
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Shenyang (China) is 29% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 2,511,991 Kwacha (元24,053) in Shenyang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,953,125 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Columbus, Ohio costs $55 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Kharkiv costs 30₴ (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Shanghai costs 元30 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €80 (29 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Seville costs €4.75 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Iasi costs 75 lei (39 minutes ago)