Cost of living in Sharjah, United Arab Emirates compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 378 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 194.099 MWK / AED
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sharjah (United Arab Emirates) is 67% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 3,641,100 Kwacha (Dirham 18,759) in Sharjah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,180,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tampa, Florida costs $60 (2 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Shanghai costs 元777 (7 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Detroit, Michigan costs $203 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tehran costs ﷼ 30,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Phoenix, Arizona costs $1,728 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Peshawar costs ₨1,700,000 (about 2 hours ago)