Cost of living in Sharjah, United Arab Emirates compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 260 prices entered by 45 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 194.265 MWK / AED
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sharjah (United Arab Emirates) is 69% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 4,248,261 Kwacha (Dirham 21,868) in Sharjah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,520,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Reykjavik costs 2,000 kr (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tempe, Arizona costs $1,220 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oakland, California costs $15 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sparwood, British Columbia costs C$15 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Buenos Aires costs ARS $25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Sofia costs 919 лв (about 1 hour ago)