Cost of living in Sharjah, United Arab Emirates compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 326 prices entered by 43 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 194.339 MWK / AED
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sharjah (United Arab Emirates) is 64% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 3,413,281 Kwacha (Dirham 17,564) in Sharjah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,080,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $1,017 (42 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in San Diego, California costs $60,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salvador costs R$ 20 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Halifax costs C$16 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Harare costs $1,200 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Toulouse costs €50 (about 2 hours ago)