Cost of living in Sharjah, United Arab Emirates compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 358 prices entered by 47 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 194.268 MWK / AED
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sharjah (United Arab Emirates) is 66% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 4,068,709 Kwacha (Dirham 20,944) in Sharjah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,450,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Liverpool costs £510 (8 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Cascais costs €30 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Curitiba costs R$ 160 (43 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mackay costs AU$2,795 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Calgary costs C$2.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $20 (about 2 hours ago)