Cost of living comparison between Sharjah, United Arab Emirates and Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 222 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2016. Exchange rate: 194.022 MWK / AED
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sharjah (United Arab Emirates) is 60% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 3,117,383 Kwacha (Dirham 16,067) in Sharjah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,953,125 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Krasnodar costs руб 1.50 (6 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Valladolid costs €26,000 (32 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM30 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Arezzo costs €9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Rome costs €35 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Kiev costs 13,000₴ (about 2 hours ago)