Cost of living in Sharjah, United Arab Emirates compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 230 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 197.955 MWK / AED
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sharjah (United Arab Emirates) is 71% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 4,578,132 Kwacha (Dirham 23,127) in Sharjah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,670,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Orlando, Florida costs $1,169 (3 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Newcastle costs AU$500 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Düsseldorf costs €1.50 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $200 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €1,500 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 7,624 (40 minutes ago)