Cost of living in Sharjah, United Arab Emirates compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 199 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 197.991 MWK / AED
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sharjah (United Arab Emirates) is 71% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 4,640,988 Kwacha (Dirham 23,440) in Sharjah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,710,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dundee costs £15 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cairo costs E£ 70 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Houston, Texas costs $79 (31 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Hamilton costs BD$0.20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Mexico City costs Mex$ 189,990 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Córdoba costs ARS $18,000 (about 2 hours ago)