Cost of living in Shaoxing, China compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 02, 2017. Exchange rate: 111.737 MWK / CNY
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
Cost of living in Shaoxing (China) is 58% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 10,123 Kwacha (元91) in Shaoxing to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,400 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Leeds costs £4.00 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maracaibo costs Bs 800,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Karachi costs ₨4,000 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Durham, North Carolina costs $5.50 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Grenoble costs €60 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Palma de Mallorca costs €10 (44 minutes ago)