Cost of living in Shaoxing, China compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 104.725 MWK / CNY
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Shaoxing (China) is 74% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 4,346 Kwacha (元42) in Shaoxing to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Suva costs 7,000 FJ$ (2 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Córdoba costs ARS $490,000 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $93 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Windsor costs C$90 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madrid costs €23,456 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Santo André costs R$ 10,091 (37 minutes ago)