Cost of living comparison between Shaoxing, China and Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 105.337 MWK / CNY
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Shaoxing (China) is 80% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 4,492 Kwacha (元43) in Shaoxing to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Amsterdam costs €15 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €1,750 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Vienna costs €0.05 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Verona costs €1.30 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Stuttgart costs €700 (about 1 hour ago)