Cost of living in Shaoxing, China compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 104.758 MWK / CNY
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Shaoxing (China) is 75% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 4,384 Kwacha (元42) in Shaoxing to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Caracas costs Bs 400,000 (less than a minute ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $5,590 (1 minute ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Oslo costs kr 18 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Samara costs руб 50 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 70,000 (44 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Londrina costs R$ 4.00 (about 1 hour ago)