Cost of living in Shanghai, China compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,051 prices entered by 175 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 108.856 MWK / CNY
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Shanghai (China) is 22% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 5,334,184 Kwacha (元49,002) in Shanghai to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,360,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Bursa costs 5.00TL (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tehran costs ﷼ 280,000 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Bhopal costs ₨336 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Accra costs GH₵197 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨100 (39 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Dublin costs €3.80 (about 1 hour ago)