Cost of living in Shanghai, China compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 854 prices entered by 152 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 110.822 MWK / CNY
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
Cost of living in Shanghai (China) is 25% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 5,678,758 Kwacha (元51,242) in Shanghai to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,550,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 4.05 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €60 (1 minute ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Edmonton costs C$20 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$93 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Columbia, South Carolina costs $1,525 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Chandigarh costs ₨900 (about 1 hour ago)