Cost of living in Shanghai, China compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,121 prices entered by 174 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 109.031 MWK / CNY
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Shanghai (China) is 24% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 5,604,341 Kwacha (元51,401) in Shanghai to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,510,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $250,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 200 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montevideo costs $U500 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Saskatoon costs C$45 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in London costs £330 (about 1 hour ago)