Cost of living in Shanghai, China compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 958 prices entered by 135 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 103.889 MWK / CNY
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Shanghai (China) is 21% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 11,368,074 Kwacha (元109,425) in Shanghai to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 9,375,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Prague costs 550 Kč (1 minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Malmo costs 30 kr (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $5.00 (13 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Quito costs $0.25 (14 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $2.74 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Birmingham, Alabama costs $0.92 (33 minutes ago)