Cost of living in Shanghai, China compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 962 prices entered by 166 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 113.641 MWK / CNY
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
Cost of living in Shanghai (China) is 25% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 5,738,413 Kwacha (元50,496) in Shanghai to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,580,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Kuwait City costs Dinar 600 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $1,626 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lima costs S/. 2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Orlando, Florida costs $3.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sydney costs AU$40 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $712 (about 2 hours ago)