Cost of living in Shah Alam, Malaysia compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 83 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 182.420 MWK / MYR
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
Cost of living in Shah Alam (Malaysia) is 5% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 1,236,885 Kwacha (RM6,780) in Shah Alam to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,180,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$12,900 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Road Town costs $966 (27 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Los Angeles, California costs $0.17 (28 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Ingolstadt costs €6.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Johannesburg costs R 1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Brasília costs R$ 90,000 (about 2 hours ago)