Cost of living in Sfax, Tunisia compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 67 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 03, 2017. Exchange rate: 292.325 MWK / TND
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sfax (Tunisia) is 26% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 1,353,112 Kwacha (4,629 Dinar) in Sfax to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,070,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Medellín costs COL$2,500,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Birmingham costs £817 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $75 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Denver, Colorado costs $100 (31 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Managua costs 11 C$ (44 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $7 (about 1 hour ago)