Cost of living comparison between Sfax, Tunisia and Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 85 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 27, 2016. Exchange rate: 315.229 MWK / TND
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sfax (Tunisia) is 61% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 3,009,537 Kwacha (9,547 Dinar) in Sfax to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,875,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mysore costs ₨300 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seoul costs ₩400,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £2,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nicosia costs €20 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Copenhagen costs kr2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Helsinki costs €52 (about 1 hour ago)