Cost of living in Sfax, Tunisia compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 25 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 288.131 MWK / TND
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sfax (Tunisia) is 18% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 1,191,202 Kwacha (4,134 Dinar) in Sfax to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,010,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $2.75 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Bauru costs R$ 500 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Mazatlán costs Mex$ 6,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $477 (about 1 hour ago)