Cost of living in Seville, Spain compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 307 prices entered by 39 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 760.403 MWK / EUR
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Seville (Spain) is 54% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 3,000,620 Kwacha (€3,946) in Seville to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,953,125 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Birmingham, Alabama costs $0.92 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valparaiso costs CH$3,500 (20 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Bucharest costs 1,600 lei (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New York City costs $15 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Edinburgh costs £54 (29 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Zurich costs CHF 30 (32 minutes ago)