Cost of living in Seville, Spain compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 322 prices entered by 43 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 844.907 MWK / EUR
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Seville (Spain) is 60% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 3,636,454 Kwacha (€4,304) in Seville to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,270,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Rome costs €30 (less than a minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £50 (22 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Chandigarh costs ₨35,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Mysore costs ₨300 (30 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Lahore costs ₨400 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $1.59 (about 1 hour ago)