Cost of living in Sevastopol, Ukraine compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 54 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 25.935 MWK / UAH
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sevastopol (Ukraine) is about the same as in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 912,000 Kwacha in Zomba you would need to make just about 906,681 Kwacha (34,960₴) in Sevastopol.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in La Paz costs $b10 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Santiago de los Caballeros costs RD$ 10,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rotterdam costs €60 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Saskatoon costs C$83 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $5,083 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 ticket to the theater (best available seats) in Grenoble costs €24 (about 2 hours ago)