Cost of living comparison between Sevastopol, Ukraine and Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 10, 2015. Exchange rate: 27.581 MWK / UAH
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sevastopol (Ukraine) is 13% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 2,290,221 Kwacha (83,035₴) in Sevastopol to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,031,250 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kingston upon Hull costs £19,000 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Milan costs €15 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cairo costs E£ 150 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Kathmandu costs ₨ 45,410 (27 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Shanghai costs 元1,148 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Newark, New Jersey costs $90 (30 minutes ago)