Cost of living in Sevastopol, Ukraine compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 10, 2015. Exchange rate: 27.003 MWK / UAH
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sevastopol (Ukraine) is 11% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 1,000,746 Kwacha (37,060₴) in Sevastopol to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 905,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Monterrey costs Mex$ 44 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chandigarh costs ₨200 (5 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Mannheim costs €349 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Bamako costs 300,000 Franc (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bethal costs R 60 (44 minutes ago)
- 250 g of local cheese in Giza costs E£ 12 (about 1 hour ago)