Cost of living in Settat, Morocco compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 18, 2016. Exchange rate: 75.628 MWK / MAD
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Settat (Morocco) is 5% cheaper than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 663,000 Kwacha in Zomba you would need to make just about 632,445 Kwacha (8,363 Dirham) in Settat.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Reykjavik costs 2 kr (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Blumenau costs R$ 3.90 (33 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Sydney costs AU$50 (44 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Macapá costs R$ 6.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Manila costs Php600 (about 1 hour ago)