Cost of living in Settat, Morocco compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 18, 2016. Exchange rate: 76.061 MWK / MAD
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Settat (Morocco) is 5% cheaper than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 748,000 Kwacha in Zomba you would need to make just about 713,461 Kwacha (9,380 Dirham) in Settat.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Bergen costs kr 49 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Winnipeg costs C$1,178 (1 minute ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$1,505 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kiev costs 59₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Kuala Lumpur costs RM1,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Beijing costs 元30,000 (about 2 hours ago)