Cost of living in Serres, Greece compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 878.295 MWK / EUR
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
Cost of living in Serres (Greece) is 50% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 1,244,362 Kwacha (€1,417) in Serres to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 827,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Christchurch costs NZ$30 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Bordeaux costs €8 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Faisalabad costs ₨3,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bangkok costs 3,000,000 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 230,000 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Karachi costs ₨189 (about 2 hours ago)