Cost of living in Seremban, Malaysia compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 63 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 174.966 MWK / MYR
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Seremban (Malaysia) is 5% cheaper than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,020,000 Kwacha in Zomba you would need to make just about 964,213 Kwacha (RM5,511) in Seremban.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johannesburg costs R 15,000 (17 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $2.75 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mumbai costs ₨1,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tehran costs ﷼ 8,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Dubai costs Dirham 140 (about 4 hours ago)