Cost of living in Seremban, Malaysia compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 62 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 07, 2017. Exchange rate: 166.946 MWK / MYR
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Seremban (Malaysia) is 7% cheaper than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,170,000 Kwacha in Zomba you would need to make just about 1,084,397 Kwacha (RM6,496) in Seremban.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Samsun costs 150TL (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $3,558 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Jakarta costs Rp 100 (1 minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kolkata costs ₨100 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brussels costs €7 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangkok costs 7,116 ฿ (22 minutes ago)