Cost of living in Seoul, South Korea compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,082 prices entered by 207 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.628 MWK / KRW
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Seoul (South Korea) is 64% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 15,353,478 Kwacha (₩24,429,511) in Seoul to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 9,375,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 1,000 лв (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$3,500,000 (12 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Cape Town costs R 13 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Skopje costs 2,399 ден (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kiev costs 75₴ (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Oslo costs kr 100 (about 2 hours ago)