Cost of living in Sendai, Japan compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 37 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.336 MWK / JPY
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sendai (Japan) is 59% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 3,261,184 Kwacha (¥514,743) in Sendai to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,050,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Zurich costs CHF 3,500 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Murree costs ₨20,000 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Brazzaville costs 1,000 Franc (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 250 (44 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Tel Aviv costs 2,199 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Prague costs 24 Kč (about 1 hour ago)