Cost of living in Sendai, Japan compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 24 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 08, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.524 MWK / JPY
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sendai (Japan) is 62% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 3,405,458 Kwacha (¥521,993) in Sendai to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,100,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Birmingham costs £817 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $75 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Denver, Colorado costs $100 (21 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Managua costs 11 C$ (34 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $7 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $30 (44 minutes ago)