Cost of living in Semey, Kazakhstan compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2016. Exchange rate: 2.297 MWK / KZT
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Semey (Kazakhstan) is 11% cheaper than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 390,625 Kwacha in Zomba you would need to make just about 349,172 Kwacha (152,030 KZT) in Semey.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Tempe, Arizona costs $160 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Juiz de Fora costs R$ 2.50 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Reno, Nevada costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Grand Cayman costs CI$15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Phnom Penh costs 10,000 Riels (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 5,930 (about 1 hour ago)