Cost of living in Semey, Kazakhstan compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2016. Exchange rate: 2.170 MWK / KZT
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Semey (Kazakhstan) is 13% cheaper than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 312,500 Kwacha in Zomba you would need to make just about 272,830 Kwacha (125,703 KZT) in Semey.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $1,017 (6 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Nicosia costs €0.80 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Allahabad costs ₨20 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Kolkata costs ₨23,482,000 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr19,000 (about 1 hour ago)