Cost of living in Semey, Kazakhstan compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 14, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.090 MWK / KZT
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Semey (Kazakhstan) is 12% cheaper than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 472,000 Kwacha in Zomba you would need to make just about 413,204 Kwacha (197,739 KZT) in Semey.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dunedin costs NZ$80 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Turin costs €100 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$2,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Hamburg costs €1,275 (23 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Grand Rapids costs $25 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,057 (about 1 hour ago)