Cost of living in Seattle, Washington, United States compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,581 prices entered by 458 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 716.590 MWK / USD
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Seattle, Washington (United States) is 152% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 5,902,107 Kwacha ($8,236) in Seattle, Washington to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,343,750 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cork costs €5.50 (19 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Vienna costs €11 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €35 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr9,000 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Paris costs €2.00 (about 1 hour ago)