Cost of living in Seattle, Washington, United States compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 3,126 prices entered by 550 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 715.900 MWK / USD
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Seattle, Washington (United States) is 144% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 5,802,146 Kwacha ($8,105) in Seattle, Washington to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,380,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Guatemala City costs Q7,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Sydney costs AU$23,987 (16 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cape Town costs R 5,758 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Columbus, Ohio costs $15 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Jerusalem costs 0.75 ₪ (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $2,033 (36 minutes ago)