Cost of living in Savannah, Georgia, United States compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 151 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 717.510 MWK / USD
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Savannah, Georgia (United States) is 90% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 3,720,409 Kwacha ($5,185) in Savannah, Georgia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,953,125 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Joinville costs R$ 300 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Guarulhos costs R$ 3.40 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Zagreb costs 150 kn (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Iowa City, Iowa costs $30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 25,000 Kč (about 1 hour ago)