Cost of living in Savannah, Georgia, United States compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 145 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 716.670 MWK / USD
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Savannah, Georgia (United States) is 92% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 2,993,300 Kwacha ($4,177) in Savannah, Georgia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,562,500 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in St. Louis, Missouri costs $2.50 (8 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vitória costs R$ 2.70 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 800 лв (22 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Miami, Florida costs $20 (24 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Stuttgart costs €50 (34 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for one in Jiangmen costs 元160 (43 minutes ago)