Cost of living in Savannah, Georgia, United States compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 288 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 715.300 MWK / USD
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
Cost of living in Savannah, Georgia (United States) is 82% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 7,649,833 Kwacha ($10,695) in Savannah, Georgia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,200,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$860 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $90 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Caaguazu costs 11,500 Gs (28 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Aligarh costs ₨80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ahmedabad costs ₨300 (about 2 hours ago)