Cost of living in Savannah, Georgia, United States compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 141 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 716.890 MWK / USD
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Savannah, Georgia (United States) is 92% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 3,746,992 Kwacha ($5,227) in Savannah, Georgia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,953,125 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Durban costs R 10 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨2,000 (42 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Aalborg costs kr15 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $32 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $25 (about 3 hours ago)