Cost of living in Satu Mare, Romania compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 12, 2016. Exchange rate: 168.034 MWK / RON
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Satu Mare (Romania) is about the same as in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 317,687 Kwacha (1,891 lei) in Satu Mare to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 312,500 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Monterrey costs Mex$ 1,200 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Youngstown, Ohio costs $814 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belgrade costs 1,000 Дин. (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cape Town costs R 100,000,000 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Antonio, Texas costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bangkok costs 250 ฿ (about 2 hours ago)