Cost of living in Satu Mare, Romania compared to Zomba, Malawi
These prices were last updated on December 12, 2016. Exchange rate: 186.434 MWK / RON
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Satu Mare (Romania) is about the same as in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 618,385 Kwacha (3,317 lei) in Satu Mare to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 607,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lawrence, Kansas costs $15 (8 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Vienna costs €606 (42 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Kansas City, Missouri costs $500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $121 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Kyoto costs ¥180 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Morelia costs Mex$ 1,500 (about 1 hour ago)