Cost of living in Satu Mare, Romania compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 225 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 186.783 MWK / RON
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
Cost of living in Satu Mare (Romania) is 41% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 817,284 Kwacha (4,376 lei) in Satu Mare to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 580,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Phoenix, Arizona costs $2.19 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Coventry costs £1.25 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brussels costs €1,000 (42 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Porto Alegre costs R$ 0.90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,830 (about 1 hour ago)