Cost of living in Sattahip, Thailand compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 26, 2015. Exchange rate: 20.226 MWK / THB
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sattahip (Thailand) is 41% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 3,314,756 Kwacha (163,889 ฿) in Sattahip to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,343,750 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Aguascalientes costs Mex$ 5,083 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Hamburg costs €2.40 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Valencia costs €1.00 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zabol costs ﷼ 500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cork costs €5.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Vienna costs €11 (about 1 hour ago)