Cost of living in Satna, India compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 25, 2015. Exchange rate: 10.533 MWK / INR
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Satna (India) is 6% cheaper than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 390,625 Kwacha in Zomba you would need to make just about 365,987 Kwacha (₨34,747) in Satna.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Quito costs $0.25 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in San Juan costs $5.00 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $15 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Athens costs €4.20 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belgrade costs 80,000 Дин. (31 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of rice in Boise, Idaho costs $5.51 (about 1 hour ago)