Cost of living in Satna, India compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 46 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 07, 2017. Exchange rate: 11.180 MWK / INR
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
Cost of living in Satna (India) is 7% cheaper than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 354,000 Kwacha in Zomba you would need to make just about 328,201 Kwacha (₨29,357) in Satna.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Kuwait City costs Dinar 1.000 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hyderabad costs ₨1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Austin, Texas costs $14 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨3,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $915 (about 1 hour ago)