Cost of living comparison between Satna, India and Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 25, 2015. Exchange rate: 10.629 MWK / INR
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Satna (India) is 6% cheaper than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 390,625 Kwacha in Zomba you would need to make just about 365,625 Kwacha (₨34,400) in Satna.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨800 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tacoma, Washington costs $1,118 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stockholm costs 100 kr (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riga costs €800 (40 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Copenhagen costs kr0.00 (about 2 hours ago)