Cost of living in Satkhira, Bangladesh compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 28, 2015. Exchange rate: 8.940 MWK / BDT
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Satkhira (Bangladesh) is 12% cheaper than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,125 Kwacha in Zomba you would need to make just about 2,764 Kwacha (Taka 309) in Satkhira.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mumbai costs ₨25,000 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Borås costs 15 kr (21 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Guayaquil costs $29,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Hyderabad costs ₨175 (33 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Baku costs 4.30 ман (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Milan costs €100 (36 minutes ago)