Cost of living in Satkhira, Bangladesh compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 8.877 MWK / BDT
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Satkhira (Bangladesh) is 11% cheaper than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 5,900 Kwacha in Zomba you would need to make just about 5,261 Kwacha (Taka 593) in Satkhira.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Riverside, California costs $8 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Iasi costs 4.38 lei (14 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Dubai costs Dirham 1.00 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Canberra costs AU$17 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Bhatinda costs ₨200 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $1.75 (about 1 hour ago)