Cost of living in Sassari, Italy compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 883.966 MWK / EUR
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sassari (Italy) is 117% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 3,729,524 Kwacha (€4,219) in Sassari to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,720,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 2,500 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Grand Cayman costs CI$762 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$120 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Riverside, California costs $14 (about 1 hour ago)