Cost of living comparison between Sarnia, Canada and Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 43 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 15, 2016. Exchange rate: 534.581 MWK / CAD
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sarnia (Canada) is 115% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 5,032,640 Kwacha (C$9,414) in Sarnia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,343,750 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Kinshasa costs 60,000 Franc (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Guatemala City costs Q7,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Sacramento, California costs $1,312 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Dubai costs Dirham 100 (about 3 hours ago)
- Public transport in Gdańsk costs 90 zł (about 4 hours ago)
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 110 zł (about 4 hours ago)