Cost of living in Sarnia, Canada compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 14 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 08, 2017. Exchange rate: 565.532 MWK / CAD
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sarnia (Canada) is 108% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 3,908,260 Kwacha (C$6,911) in Sarnia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,880,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Gorzów Wielkopolski costs 100 zł (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hyderabad costs ₨25,413 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Ghaziabad costs ₨1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Prague costs 550 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Metz costs €1.25 (about 1 hour ago)