Cost of living in Sarnia, Canada compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 40 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 533.396 MWK / CAD
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sarnia (Canada) is 106% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 4,822,557 Kwacha (C$9,041) in Sarnia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,343,750 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 25 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$560,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Melbourne costs AU$69 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Saipan costs $2.00 (15 minutes ago)
- 2 uk pt of whole fat milk in Luton costs £0.91 (18 minutes ago)
- Cocktail drink in downtown club in Dammam costs ﷼ 10 (43 minutes ago)