Cost of living in Sarnia, Canada compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 37 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 570.761 MWK / CAD
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sarnia (Canada) is 114% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 4,395,778 Kwacha (C$7,702) in Sarnia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,050,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $1,017 (3 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Aguascalientes costs Mex$ 340,000 (12 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Santiago costs CH$1,200 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dar es Salaam costs 20,000 Shilling (19 minutes ago)
- Men’s leather business shoes in Ho Chi Minh City costs 100,000 ₫ (23 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Miami, Florida costs $40 (25 minutes ago)