Cost of living in Sari, Iran compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! Sari has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Sari.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 42 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01680 MWK / IRR *
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sari (Iran) is 5% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 339,765 Kwacha (﷼ 20,220,666) in Sari to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 323,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bangalore costs ₨25 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riyadh costs ﷼ 250 (34 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Guwahati costs ₨25,800 (34 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Lahore costs ₨118 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Sharjah costs Dirham 320 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tokyo costs ¥6,500 (about 1 hour ago)