Cost of living in Sari, Iran compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! Sari has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Sari.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 36 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 15, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.02206 MWK / IRR *
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sari (Iran) is 25% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 486,645 Kwacha (﷼ 22,061,795) in Sari to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Badajoz costs €800 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 680 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Porto Alegre costs R$ 25 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Visakhapatnam costs ₨200 (42 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$5,160 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$1,935 (about 1 hour ago)