Cost of living in Sargodha, Pakistan compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 17, 2016. Exchange rate: 6.500 MWK / PKR *
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sargodha (Pakistan) is 5% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 927,095 Kwacha (₨142,641) in Sargodha to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 887,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Gold Coast costs AU$90 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kathmandu costs ₨ 200 (25 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $3,440 (34 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Karachi costs ₨200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Orlando, Florida costs $133 (about 2 hours ago)