Cost of living comparison between Sargodha, Pakistan and Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 36 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 17, 2016. Exchange rate: 6.940 MWK / PKR *
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sargodha (Pakistan) is 10% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 2,060,716 Kwacha (₨296,919) in Sargodha to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,875,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$160 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mountain View, California costs $20 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Jaipur costs ₨400 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lusaka costs 8 Kwacha (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Florianopolis costs R$ 800 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Riyadh costs ﷼ 7 (about 3 hours ago)