Cost of living in Sargodha, Pakistan compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 36 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 17, 2016. Exchange rate: 6.847 MWK / PKR *
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sargodha (Pakistan) is 9% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 2,040,666 Kwacha (₨298,034) in Sargodha to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,875,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bern costs CHF 3,500 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$951,337 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cologne costs €17 (32 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Lisbon costs €1.30 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Cairo costs E£ 60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Adelaide costs AU$1,290 (about 1 hour ago)