Cost of living in Saratov, Russia compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 53 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 12.590 MWK / RUB
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Saratov (Russia) is 20% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 2,435,778 Kwacha (руб 193,468) in Saratov to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,031,250 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oakland, California costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Brasília costs R$ 3.50 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Kolkata costs ₨1.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hartford, Connecticut costs $40 (about 3 hours ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Puerto Vallarta costs Mex$ 5,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Vitória costs R$ 3.89 (about 3 hours ago)