Cost of living in Saratov, Russia compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 36 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 12.326 MWK / RUB
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Saratov (Russia) is 12% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 2,101,396 Kwacha (руб 170,491) in Saratov to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,875,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $4,879 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €36 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kaunas costs €6.00 (25 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Auckland costs NZ$5.50 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montreal costs C$17 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Eugene, Oregon costs $12,345 (about 1 hour ago)