Cost of living in Saransk, Russia compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 13, 2016. Exchange rate: 12.261 MWK / RUB
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Saransk (Russia) is 8% cheaper than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 312,500 Kwacha in Zomba you would need to make just about 287,119 Kwacha (руб 23,418) in Saransk.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Hanover costs €0.60 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brasília costs R$ 20 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amman costs Dinar 80 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Edmonton costs C$100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Nashville, Tennessee costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)