Cost of living in Sarajevo, Bosnia and Herzegovina compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 595 prices entered by 49 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 438.680 MWK / BAM
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sarajevo (Bosnia and Herzegovina) is 33% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 1,758,895 Kwacha (4,010KM) in Sarajevo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,320,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Miami, Florida costs $355 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Shanghai costs 元60 (8 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.60 (29 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Dubai costs Dirham 4,000 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $0.63 (44 minutes ago)