Cost of living in Sarajevo, Bosnia and Herzegovina compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 612 prices entered by 50 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 394.026 MWK / BAM
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sarajevo (Bosnia and Herzegovina) is 24% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 2,330,449 Kwacha (5,914KM) in Sarajevo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,875,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Rochester, New York costs $2.07 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$2,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Mexico City costs Mex$ 12,000 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nantes costs €12 (44 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Lincoln, Nebraska costs $30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $116 (about 1 hour ago)