Cost of living in Sapporo, Japan compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 23 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.397 MWK / JPY
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sapporo (Japan) is 78% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 4,711,883 Kwacha (¥736,616) in Sapporo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,640,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montego Bay costs J$1,000 (4 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Barnaul costs руб 200 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Rabat costs 120 Dirham (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Foz do Iguaçu costs R$ 5.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 2,000 (about 1 hour ago)