Cost of living in Sapporo, Japan compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 23 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 6.450 MWK / JPY
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sapporo (Japan) is 79% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 4,790,925 Kwacha (¥742,765) in Sapporo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,680,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dublin costs €2.75 (9 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kiev costs 1,500,000₴ (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Utrecht costs €46 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Guatemala City costs Q100 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mumbai costs ₨700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $1,437 (about 1 hour ago)