Cost of living in Sapporo, Japan compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 22 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.361 MWK / JPY
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sapporo (Japan) is 79% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 5,119,529 Kwacha (¥804,862) in Sapporo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,860,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Birmingham costs £4,300 (13 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Leeds costs £20 (14 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $6,880 (19 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Rotorua costs NZ$33,990 (25 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$3,225 (37 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in St. Louis, Missouri costs $379 (about 1 hour ago)