Cost of living in Sapporo, Japan compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 43 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 6.525 MWK / JPY
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sapporo (Japan) is 82% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 4,628,686 Kwacha (¥709,421) in Sapporo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,540,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ottawa costs C$80 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Phoenix, Arizona costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,541 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Abbotsford costs C$1.42 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Singapore costs SGD $2.00 (about 2 hours ago)