Cost of living in Sapporo, Japan compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 29 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.439 MWK / JPY
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sapporo (Japan) is 82% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 4,857,517 Kwacha (¥754,384) in Sapporo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,670,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Amsterdam costs €2.90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $834 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Riyadh costs ﷼ 30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guwahati costs ₨200 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Doha costs 2,500 ﷼ (about 2 hours ago)