Cost of living in São Tomé, Sao Tome and Principe compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 25, 2015. Exchange rate: 0.03113 MWK / STD
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in São Tomé (Sao Tome and Principe) is 8% cheaper than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,750 Kwacha in Zomba you would need to make just about 3,440 Kwacha (110,528 Dobra) in São Tomé.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 10 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Winnipeg costs C$15 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Monrovia costs 900 L$ (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Jena costs €400 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $2,236 (41 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Florence costs €9 (about 1 hour ago)