Cost of living in São Tomé, Sao Tome and Principe compared to Zomba, Malawi
These prices were last updated on January 25, 2015. Exchange rate: 0.03420 MWK / STD
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in São Tomé (Sao Tome and Principe) is 7% cheaper than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 6,300 Kwacha in Zomba you would need to make just about 5,889 Kwacha (172,208 Dobra) in São Tomé.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ottawa costs C$1,220 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São José dos Campos costs R$ 4.10 (5 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Asunción costs 6,100,000 Gs (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stockholm costs 25,000 kr (13 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Buffalo, New York costs $60,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$5,000,000 (16 minutes ago)