Cost of living in São Tomé, Sao Tome and Principe compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 25, 2015. Exchange rate: 0.03172 MWK / STD
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in São Tomé (Sao Tome and Principe) is 8% cheaper than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,500 Kwacha in Zomba you would need to make just about 2,300 Kwacha (72,493 Dobra) in São Tomé.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Orlando, Florida costs $1,720 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$13,990 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Monterrey costs Mex$ 16 (11 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Portland, Oregon costs $5.00 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $3,253 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Newcastle upon Tyne costs £700 (about 1 hour ago)