Cost of living in São Paulo, Brazil compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 6,578 prices entered by 879 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 190.407 MWK / BRL
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
Cost of living in São Paulo (Brazil) is 38% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 3,138,857 Kwacha (R$ 16,485) in São Paulo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,270,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vilnius costs €13 (10 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$989 (14 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $2.30 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chicago, Illinois costs $13 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 20,000 (43 minutes ago)