Cost of living in São Paulo, Brazil compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 8,695 prices entered by 1,205 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 234.191 MWK / BRL
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in São Paulo (Brazil) is 64% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 2,555,789 Kwacha (R$ 10,913) in São Paulo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,562,500 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Winnipeg costs C$4.00 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santos, Sao Paulo costs R$ 2,200 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Strasbourg costs €30 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Glasgow costs £10 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Viljandi costs €10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Hong Kong costs HK$500 (about 1 hour ago)