Cost of living in São Paulo, Brazil compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 7,535 prices entered by 1,056 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 229.321 MWK / BRL
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in São Paulo (Brazil) is 56% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 3,815,730 Kwacha (R$ 16,639) in São Paulo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,450,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $68 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ul'yanovsk costs руб 15,000 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Yerevan costs 2,683Dram (42 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Los Angeles, California costs $26 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Osaka costs ¥50,000 (about 2 hours ago)