Cost of living in São José dos Campos, Brazil compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 399 prices entered by 53 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 230.703 MWK / BRL
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in São José dos Campos (Brazil) is 32% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 2,585,843 Kwacha (R$ 11,209) in São José dos Campos to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,953,125 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Castries, Saint Lucia costs EC$4,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Zamboanga costs Php300 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riverside, California costs $100 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mendoza costs ARS $160 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Huntsville, Alabama costs $0.53 (42 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Monterrey costs Mex$ 3,300 (about 1 hour ago)