Cost of living in São José dos Campos, Brazil compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 387 prices entered by 54 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 226.375 MWK / BRL
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in São José dos Campos (Brazil) is 31% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 2,553,993 Kwacha (R$ 11,282) in São José dos Campos to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,953,125 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Cork costs €80 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in San Jose, California costs $10 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Spokane, Washington costs $50 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Richards Bay costs R 509 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 185TL (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $3,100 (about 1 hour ago)