Cost of living in São José dos Campos, Brazil compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 384 prices entered by 48 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 221.859 MWK / BRL
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in São José dos Campos (Brazil) is 29% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 2,426,198 Kwacha (R$ 10,936) in São José dos Campos to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,875,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 20,000 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Los Angeles, California costs $35 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zurich costs CHF 4,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Nizhniy Novgorod costs руб 135 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in San Juan costs $1.50 (about 1 hour ago)