Cost of living in São José dos Campos, Brazil compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 401 prices entered by 52 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 230.996 MWK / BRL
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in São José dos Campos (Brazil) is 33% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 2,590,149 Kwacha (R$ 11,213) in São José dos Campos to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,953,125 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Adana costs 250TL (7 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 3,499 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $1,250 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edmonton costs C$2,033 (26 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Quito costs $15 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Murcia costs €30 (43 minutes ago)