Cost of living comparison between São José dos Campos, Brazil and Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 301 prices entered by 41 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2016. Exchange rate: 225.877 MWK / BRL
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in São José dos Campos (Brazil) is 31% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 2,456,905 Kwacha (R$ 10,877) in São José dos Campos to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,875,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Darmstadt costs €18 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jerusalem costs 70 ₪ (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $5,083 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $1,000 (38 minutes ago)