Cost of living in Sao Jose do Rio Preto, Brazil compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 104 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 221.072 MWK / BRL
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sao Jose do Rio Preto (Brazil) is 30% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 2,633,733 Kwacha (R$ 11,913) in Sao Jose do Rio Preto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,031,250 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨16 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Groningen costs €700 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 15 (9 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨400 (16 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Heidelberg costs €32,000 (18 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in St. Louis, Missouri costs $2.50 (39 minutes ago)