Cost of living in Sao Jose do Rio Preto, Brazil compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 124 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 230.996 MWK / BRL
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sao Jose do Rio Preto (Brazil) is 31% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 2,670,760 Kwacha (R$ 11,562) in Sao Jose do Rio Preto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,031,250 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vicenza costs €15 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Geneva costs CHF 199 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 2,500 lei (12 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Fortaleza costs R$ 7 (31 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $2.75 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Jeddah costs ﷼ 0.00 (39 minutes ago)