Cost of living in Sao Jose do Rio Preto, Brazil compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 85 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 220.156 MWK / BRL
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sao Jose do Rio Preto (Brazil) is 27% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 2,384,469 Kwacha (R$ 10,831) in Sao Jose do Rio Preto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,875,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (7 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 25 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$560,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Melbourne costs AU$69 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Saipan costs $2.00 (22 minutes ago)
- 2 uk pt of whole fat milk in Luton costs £0.91 (26 minutes ago)