Cost of living in Sao Jose do Rio Preto, Brazil compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 161 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 210.049 MWK / BRL
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sao Jose do Rio Preto (Brazil) is 22% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 1,205,710 Kwacha (R$ 5,740) in Sao Jose do Rio Preto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 987,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Vancouver, Washington costs $8 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Amsterdam costs €350 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bratsk costs руб 1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in normal area in Christchurch costs NZ$753 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Wellington costs NZ$3,440 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Doha costs 8,500 ﷼ (about 3 hours ago)